- Vendors must be a woman owned or 1/2 woman owned business.
- Priority will be given to vendors who create high quality and unique items, as well as vendors from the previous events whose continued presence at Business Socialistas successfully aligns with our mission.
- In addition, priority will be given to vendors with high quality product photos, website/commerce page, and/or a social media presence.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance for one event doesn't guarantee acceptance or non-acceptance in the future. It's important to keep Business Socialistas vibrant and evolving from event to event.
- Your space is not confirmed until all vendor fees are paid in full by the deadline.
- By signing up as a vendor, you will sign our Vendor Agreement form (which will be sent to you after vendor payment is made) agreeing on all of the Vendor Agreement rules and that Ashley Langer, LLC or Venue Owner are not responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the vendor and his/her property while said persons are at the Business Socialistas premises or during arrival/departure there from.
- Refund Policy - If there is a cancellation by the vendor: If a Vendor needs to cancel, they must notify the specific Business Socialistas location they purchased the vendor table from by email. If cancellation notification is received more than 30 days before the vendor sell date, Vendor will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations less than 30 days before the vendor sell date will not receive a refund. By cancelling, Vendor forfeits their spot to the Business Socialistas event. If there is a cancellation by Business Socialistas: If a cancellation of Business Socialistas is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which (in Business Socialistas’ sole judgement) may compromise the safety of vendors and participants, then there will be no credits or refunds to Vendor.